Saturday, May 17, 2008

Time flies when you're stress....

Well it has been almost two years that I started blogging. Life throws curve balls at you and you realize that they're more important things in life and that you have to stop and smell the flowers or shoes if you're a shoe lover like I am....
So what has happen...I decided to take a high polluting job that took the life out of me and took all my creative desires and whimsical ideas. Yes I was a corporate fiend .....
But alas on April 7th, 2008 I said no more and walk out(yikes!)and since then I have been soul searching and regaining my sanity.
I know my girlies are proud of what I did and I'm proud of myself ,scared but proud. I took a stance and decided that being poor and happy(without no new shoes !) is better than money and no time( to buy new shoes.....) .
So in the next couple of weeks you shall see the fruits of my labor and soul searching. But in the meantime last year I did a trip that will be forever in my heart. I went to Italy with my sis and it was the greatest sister bonding experience.

Of course on and off my Knitting WIP are hopping along I will post some more pictures during the week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home