Saturday, August 19, 2006

Who wants to go with me.....



Lets say that England is not my all time favorite place to travel but since I have been knitting I have been wanting to go again... I went to England during my Honeymoon(It's my hubby's all time favorite place!) and although it was wonderful, I still didn't consider it my favorite.

Now here I am reading my favorite Knitting Magazine and voila! a Knitting Festival in England!











I showed this to my husband and he was hysterical laughing because I my excitement of wanting to go back to England Well I think I am going to research this more, but wouldn't it be fun to go. I think it would be a knitters dream.... Whatcha think?...

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger rho said...

I have to admit I saw that today and went ahhhh hmmmm is there any way I can swing that trip-- and decided with trips I already have semi planned that there is no way I can.... booohoooo

You can work on your hubby - heck he already loves England -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home