Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Beautiful and Fun Sunday.......



After a wonderful Saturday with my husband. I decided to have an absolutely fun day with My Buddy... My boy(Center Picture). We Went to the NYC Hong Kong Boat Festival in Flushing Meadows Park,Queens. What a colorful and beautiful activity. We were amazed by the boat races and the ablity of these rowers to row to the beat of a drum. ALso the rowers seem to be of all ages and all backgrounds. The dances and the dragon and SHogun demonstration were also fun to watch. Needless to say as in everything in NYC it was crowded but not annoying, everybody was enjoying the beautiful day. I must say NYC is the melting pot of the world....It amazing how many different cultural backgrounds you see enjoying the celebration of maybe a different culture than yours. This is why I Love NY!

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger AR said...

Wow. Gorgeous pictures.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Alliesw said...

Great pictures, and I can tell why you love New York!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home