Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wine, Wine and Wine!

So we're off to land of wines and sophistication... To celebrate our 10th aniversary hubby and I decide to go with another couple to a winery.We chose at the last minute to go to The North Salem Wine and Food Festival. What an experience! First and foremost my thoughts were we are going to be extreeeemely happy by the end of the festival, but rest assure it doesn't happen... Because part of the deal is you only taste and throw out the rest(what a pity!)But it was a great first wine tasting experience....



I walk the vineyard and it's impossible to capture the beauty of the vineyard in a couple of pictures ,so here is a sampler of what I did, all with a glass of wine in my hands walking through the vineyards. Yep Yep Yep and all with balance and steadiness......




And here is hubby posing next to the tractor. City Boy forever!!!!



And after a day of wine and food we walk into the sunset with our loot... around 15 bottles of different wines. My favorite was Sweet Red from North Salem Vineyards and Blush from Benmarl Vineyards



Yippee! Back to hotel to get Reeally happy.. Catch my drift....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home