Saturday, August 26, 2006

I shopped and want more!

So I went shopping in a matter of minutes to a website that I had visited but never tried WEBSand the prices were so good that I bought these goodies



I bought Rowan Big Wool Tuft and Jaeger Trinity and Knit One Angora (this was 1.50 a skein I bought 15!)







Then I go to my favorite yarn store and bought More Rowan Kid Silk Haze( like I need more...) because I love the color.Even though I am taking a vacation off my Butterfly project because we had a fall out and I decided to put away for a while (I will post about my rant when I can think clearer about my frogging episode, the least I could say that it was uuugly!)


But..But then I go window shopping and OMG I see the shoes of my dreams..(but I dream of shoes all the times..)and of course I need a handbag to match. Michael Kors is a great designer and his styles are so classy and understated. Need I say why am I drooling and hoping.....


Now let me go back to my other favorite subject because my senses are in overload
Since that's not enough I go webshopping (I don't know if that's a term but it suits me fine..)and here is the the project that's making my brain go on overload and forget about my other WIP,the yarn in my stash, in addition to the yarn that I just shopped for. It's the RYC Handbag in the Style Pattern book,oooh itsn't it pretty...




Needless to say I have been busy frogging ,shopping ,dreaming and salivating. Oh well back to taking care of the kids, one is screaming for Ice Tea. I will try to come back tommorrow and talk about my sorrows with the Kid Silk Haze and the Butterfly Pattern.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger AR said...

OOh. Nice shopping! I know about the screaming kids. We're counting days until school starts!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Alliesw said...

What a haul! I know what you mean about having to have some time apart from a project--I have a major one still waiting until I calm down!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Paula460 said...

carmen... I know what you mean...I give myself the most outrageous reasons to buy MORE yarn: I'd "maybe" need it, just in case, perfect for... what was? but... come on baby... go home with me...
love that color... maybe NEVER is on sale again...
too cheap to stay at the store (it's a crime, You know) ... and welll one thing leads to another...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home