Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Uh-oh another project here comes the Butterfly.....





In my busy and life full of WIP I have caved and started the Rowan Butterfly Pattern from the Rowan Magazine #37. I was inspired by Domesticat's Blog. I saw her butterfly top and I had to make it.... That darn Pattern....So Beautiful and Capitivating...




So I started the fringe, which is the bottom and I was in for a surprise!. First I learn that you can't rush. I had to go slowly, no distractions,no TV and no Husband trying to have a conversation.... Because if I loose my place I am doomed and don't even try to Frog! it it hellish... But you know what I am still loving it.


1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Alliesw said...

that IS lovely lace! It's hard for husbands to understand the no talking while knitting rule, but he'll catch on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home