Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another Shopping Spree...

Another moment of weakness I must say. There I am getting ready to go to work and before I leave like all normal folks we check our bank balance specially if it's payday. So after I do this I start surfing the web for 5 minutes and Behold.... I see this website with Rowan Yarn at 50% off..So what does my mind say "You must have and need to buy". Out comes the Credit Card and Ta daa...



I bought Rowan Yokshire Tweed in Goose and Slosh
10 skeins of Slosh and 7 skeins of goose . (Why not 10 of goose? I am still questioning my call about that one....)But what a great yarn,so Iam recking my brain what should I knit,since I don't have enough WIP's(yeah Right....). I decide and here it is: I present the Central Park Hoodie:






This Hoodie is from the Knit Scene Fall issue. Now I must say I do have other WIP's to finish but as usual I will just start this one because I swatched the yarn already and I can't wait to see how it looks. I promise I will knit a couple of rows and put it away....( Haven't we all said that before!)

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger AR said...

Cute sweater. Go ahead and knit the whole thing. Your other projects will wait. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home