Sunday, May 18, 2008

As I promised.....

Whew this is hard work but I'm trying and enjoying it again here's my post for the day a tad bit long , but I call it a catch up post. I'm promise I won't bore you as I hate when there is a lot rambling going on(Blame it on short attention span!). I will keep it short and simple. Enjoy...

This is one those projects that I have started and it's in progress I just picked it up again and I'm tooting along....

It's the Debbie Bliss Empire Line Sweater done in Alpaca Silk. I'm loving this one....








Now I'm proud that I finish this one:
The infamous Mermaid Gloves done in Koigu. I took my inspiration from a blogger name Catduck (Which by the way she moved her blog and I can't find it, does anybody know if she is still blogging I loved her site)



I gave these as a birthday present to my dearest friend BearMaiden she loves quirky things and these just look like her. I'm glad she loved them, I think now I have to make some for myself but.....I have to finish this before I continue:




I have been trying to finish this for Hubbie and I promise myself I'm goingto try to finish it before this winter. I better step up to the plate it's May already.....



When it comes to knitting that's what I have so far that's concrete. I have a lot of WIP but I swear I have some sort of ADHD because I can't concentrate on anything( Like right know I'm blogging and checking my Twitter)

I tell my friends that they have to focus but I'm in the same boat I can't. Today I'm taking the buddies exploring again. We went to the beach last week but the Sun didn't get to go(Sun is BearMaiden's cub) But hopefully he'll be ready before the end of the day so we can go.

The other two cubs, mine and my neighbors(Moon and Dreamy) are ready and they are just waiting so I 'll see you later.........


These are from their last expedition according to them this was a learning tool for their next outing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home