Saturday, August 05, 2006

And here's another one.......Clapotis..



I joined the clapotis Bandwagon! This was really fun to knit.Even though I was in the midst of getting new glasses, because I can see without my reading glasses so this was knitted only during the day ,when I had light. I made this out of Koigu Kersti ,what a great yarn!!! It was so soft and easy to work with.Everyone who knits should make at least one.
I am now inspired and hope to be able to to buy this yarn by A.L. de Sauveterre
I am going to
budget... Budget... and this will be my Christmas Present to my self. Ilove this colorway and to top it off it's cashmere!

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Adriane said...

Very nice blog!!! Found you on KR and took a look. I'm also pretty new at this, but it looks like you're on the right track. Best of luck to you!

Adriane
http://crochet-kitty@blogspot.com

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger AR said...

I like your blog!! Great Clappy. I'm on my 3rd.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Becka said...

Love your clappie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home