Monday, July 07, 2008

I forget that I'm a real mommy......

My best friend Bearmaiden has tagged my son as the Moon, and how dark it was literally without him this week. I have realized that I miss my shadow when he's not around and how boring it is without him. Even though I have been very busy, I had missed him sorely. So when last night he came back from his mini vacation and I saw him My heart started beating happily again. I love my son and all I can say for all my friends out there that know me, I'm not a very affectionate person but my Moon makes me melt and I become all mushy. In the world of Shoefly today (as bearmaiden calls me) all is well as my Moon as come to shine in mommy's world again.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger professor said...

I tell you, it's something about those kids...when they're with you you wanna kill them, but when they are gone it's like being in hell...when the girls were younger when they weren't with me I still would watch their shows...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home