Saturday, May 24, 2008

So I have OCD combined with ADD......I can't help myself

When I look at my boy the Moon( Bear Maiden named him that)I realize that the teachers and the therapist are right when their telling me that he has a mild case of ADD. Yesterday as we're walking to the train after school I challenge him to five minutes without fidgeting while he walk to the train, LOL I couldn't control myself because I thought he was going to explode. I think it was the most excruciating 5 minutes of his short life. When the time was over he just went into a shake and itch fest and felt much better. But why do I bring this subject up because I truly believe like my Moon I have adult ADD . I can't concentrate on any task for too long for example on my obsessions. My new obsession:




My Blackberry Pearl in all its Glory!

I love this thing,I spend now my time on this phone ...Not making phone calls but adding software and just playing with it. I have added TWITTER which I spend my time following people around. I 'm trying to find more knitters on twitters(cool rhyme...). So if you twitter while you knit follow me and I'll follow you (sounds stalkish but it's fun!).

But as always I try to see where my knitting fits in all of this and of course my shoe obsession. Here are the new ones that I am now drooling about:


Christian Dior I worship thee (right now...)

You see how I go from one subject to the other.... And I would love to wear these with:



That's if I ever finish this dress, but I need to go back to what I have started already (sigh...)

As you see I do have difficulty concentrating.

Please I need serious help.....

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Got over here from Bear Maiden (cause I need another blog to read!). I LOVE that dress. I saw it somewhere a few weeks ago and so wish my knitting skills were remotely close to there. And the shoes are totally hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home