Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching up on everything

It has been a fun and busy week. As I promise here are pictures from the spectacular Bronx Ball which my family was invited to because we're lucky to have a brother who is the organizer of the event. As you can see there were some celebrities that were inducted into The Bronx Hall Of fame for their achievements in any area of life(ie. TV, Film music etc. ). It was an absolute and spectacular and beautiful night at the beach. Kudoos to my bro.. for such a wonderful event....

And even though there has been much partying I still found the time to start my lace dress:



I 'm still trying to figure out how to pick up the stitches but hopefully I do that today and keep you posted.

My precious Moon is away and I miss him dearly. He is staying with one of my best friends in PA because I didn't have a babysitter this week and she offer so graciously to have him share some time with her boys which are almost the same age. I know he is having a great time but Mommy misses her shadow dearly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home