Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Holy Bags!

These days have been busy but a good busy. Exercising, knitting(yes slowly but surely), and very little shopping. But alas my new discovery www.bagborroworsteal.com, it's a bag rental website where you can rent a bag and try it out and then return it after certain period(almost like netflix). Well I thought I would give it a try and I rented an inexpensive one for an evening event that I 'm having, and this is what I got:

I order this beautiful Lockheart Bag and it's breathtaking with the only exception that I didn't read the measurements and it's bigger than I thought but I will use and flaunt my bag around for a month and then return it. Now isn't that cool..... Have to go and rent a real evening bag.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Grrr. Where-O-where art thy followers, girl? Naughty-naughty --- Never mind what Fred Phelps sez, Heaven's where I'm going. Wanna come along? Guhroovy. Meet me in Heaven, miss gorgeous, and we'll have gobbbs of fun at my BIG-ol, WooHoo! party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for eons and eons. O! BTW! I'm gonna kiss your adorable feet the first chance I get, doll, because they have brought you this far (so be warned). God bless you. I wish I could tell you I love you in person -Totus Tuus (Latin: Totally Yours)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home