Sunday, July 09, 2006

OMG I have started a Blog!!!!!

I hope this is the start of some exciting posts about my thoughts about my crazy and one of my favorite habits knitting also my photos which I enjoy taking.
All I can say about me is that I am a boring accountant that wishes to be knitting and taking photos, but I guess we need to pay our bills so I need to work!!!. I have a wonderful child name Ethan and and a beautiful stepdaughter named Brittany. They are the absolute joy of my life.Eventually I will be writing about them also. But for know I will start the journey of Blogging and learning how to make my blog exciting. So see you soon!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

No body who counts the purse strings is boring. Lol! Sweet little kiss piccie of the child and yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home